I am passionate about helping people find healing and freedom in their everyday life! It takes courage to take the first step toward health living! Let's take that step together today!
Christina Olka Crain
- National Certified Counselor
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor
- Licensed Professional Counselor - Missouri
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor - Florida
- Certified Telehealth Professional - Florida
- Training for Adoption Competency Certificate
- Founded Live My Freedom
- Founded Crain Counseling
- Addictions Instruction for Clarks Summit University
- Outpatient counseling
- Inpatient Interventions
- Partial Hospital Therapy
- Birth Mom Counseling
- Foster Parent/Adoption Counseling
- Marriage & Family Counseling
- Prevention Programing
- Too Good For Drugs
- Intimacy Therapy
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Family Systems Model
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Multi-systemic Family Therapy
Safe. I believe that seeing a counselor takes courage. Most people have tried allot of things before reaching out to a counselor. It is my goal and priority to make sure you feel safe in the counseling room. My goal is validate and support your thoughts and feelings throughout the counseling experience.
Calm. I believe that having to revisit issues from our past does not make us a failure. I believe it makes us grow stronger. I desire to help others overcome the areas in their lives where they feel stuck without judgment or fear. You can bring any emotion into the counseling room and my goal is to provide you a calm place to feel and processes.
Connection. I believe that people were not meant to walk through life alone. I work hard to help individuals feel heard and understood on their journey to navigate life circumstances. We believe connecting to people fuels healing.
Meet the Team
We are the Crain's and we are passionate about helping people understand that they are not alone. Together we work to meet the needs of individuals and families in our community.
Make an appointment today using our Client Portal